Thread: Nintendo 3Ds Items sold in eShop are not so interesting

Nintendo 3Ds Items sold in eShop are not so interesting

I do not have any issue with the functionality and the improvement of the eshop and I am quite impressed for its improvement over the DSI/Wii shop. But the only which I regret is the things which is being sold out in eshop. I am truly very much disappointed with the items that are being sold out by the eshop, it seems like they are certainly not interested to sell out some interesting items in their shop.

Friends I just need your opinion on this topic. I just wanted to know that how many of you all people agree with my view point. Or is there anyone who has already tasted a bad experience of eshop products.

Re: Nintendo 3Ds Items sold in eShop are not so interesting

Ok so you are not the only one who is disappointed with eshop, I am also standing on the queue. This eshop is being very much annoying now a days. No doubt that they do have some of the impressive virtual console, DSiWare, 3DS games/apps and many more but if you go on to look at the other things beside this small amount of things, there is not much things inside the eshop that makes me wow and force me run behind it .

Also the most irritating part is that this shop is updated only on Thursdays which means that we are only able to get new and updated game over after a week that too you can’t assure whether the new and updated items are going to impress you or not.

They are seriously incredible; you can’t even compare them with apple stores and Android market. They are far much better than this useless eshop. At least they update and add more and more application to their sites and market. Why cant eshop do that, why not the developer of add games and application everyday to eshop instead of updating it once a week. This is seriously very much annoying and irritating.
    I only have few wishes that is needed to be fulfilled by the eshop, only then I can most probably like them I guess.

• eShop should have games and apps added daily
    • Should have more reasonable pricing
    • Should become a real and actual Nintendo 3Ds games and application store

Instead of being a DSiWare factory having some virtual console and 3DSware, they can truly become an actual Nindtendo 3Ds games and app store. Hope they at least look after this suggestion and show some improvement.

I completely agree with the pricing issue and the demos. Even I would like to surely see some fluid pricing of the games.

But anyways have to checked out the line ups of that games that are about to come in the future, there are certainly few good IPs coming ahead. And some of them really sounds too good like Colors 3D, Dillon's Rolling Western, Jett Rocket Super Surf, etc. I would really expect more 3D titles to come up in the eshop and hope to catch up few of them with DSiWare.

My friend let me tell you that all the users who visit eshop knows that it really annoys its customers, so you can say that there are almost all the users who are irritated with eshop.
    eShop really needs to improve in certain aspects, they really need:

• An interface that makes sense, as opposed to 30 utterly random
    • Reasonable pricing i.e. Game Boy Color games instead of $5.99 they should be at most $1.99
    • 3DS exclusives that are worth owning

I really like your idea, the interface was really good but the categories were just pain and not so impressive. they really need to keep the categories very much simple and stick like RPGs and Adventures.

Anyhow they really need to eliminate the worst pricing range as already suggested in all above posts and also by most of the people who follows eShop. I know that the Pushmo and VVVVV are good but the fact is that they are not really going to keep the eshop always up and running forever.

If asked me I really don’t mind with the pricing. You can take the game Mighty Switch Force as an example, this game now makes me feel like as if I overplayed it and now I am all done and satisfied with this game. This MSF would have been OK at $1.99, it had a good graphics. But if you ask me about the Nintendo’s online games I would say that I am not so impressed with it. But comparatively I don’t know how much good it is with Xbox 360. Actually I really don’t like Xbox as it needs a wireless adapter which costs a lot.

I also do not feel that the demos are that bad. I think you haven’t played some of the titles listed below:

• Pushmo
    • VVVVVV (next week)
    • Cave Story
    • Art of the Sword
    • Rolling Western
    • Shantae
    • Dragon Quest Wars

Maybe these above listed limited games are good but they are still very much less in numbers to prove that eshop has best games. I think you forgot that eshop has more than over 500 games, and from amongst you have just mentioned few 6 to 7 of them. And even amongst those 7 games let me tell you that two of them are not yet out:

• Pushmo - Good
    • VVVVVV - Good
    • Cave Story - DSiWare/Wiiware/PC/doesn't count
    • Art of the Sword - Not even out
    • Rolling Western - Not even out
    • Shantae - DSiware/3DSware not even out/doesn't count
    • Dragon Quest Wars - Dsiware/Doesn't count