Thread: How to take a screenshot of game in Nintendo 3ds.

How to take a screenshot of game in Nintendo 3ds.

I was wondering if it possible to take screenshot of game .I knows that with the DS, DS lite and DSI this was only possible with use of very expensive developer tool but it could not be possible for good Image. Can anyone tell me the best way so that I can do good quality of screenshot in 3ds?

Re: How to take a screenshot of game in Nintendo 3ds.

I was thinking that you can do this by when you are playing games at that time you just pause it and take a screenshot and save as Image. if it is not possible then what alternatives is there. Sometimes what happen is games have hotkey to take a screenshot –the game will normally allow you to change which folder it save it. Many games will include the screenshot option setup which enables the user’s pres key such as the print screen key or F11 key. It is recommend to you prefer game key option or the manual for information about this availability.

Re: How to take a screenshot of game in Nintendo 3ds.

I would suggest you that if you playing a game in 3ds there may be a feature so that you can record all the status of your game. After recording this you just transfer file into your SD card. Purchase there might be device called as screenshot recorder you put your file in that recorder and try to make good Image. You can use your computer for screenshot of game. I will choose some recorder than camera personally. I would like to prefer Screenshot of take a screenshot of pc. You can record anything played on screen with quality to image file, and you can select a any part of screen to take a picture. It can help you to output the file to standards Image file.