Thread: Sound and Camera Usage tips in Nintendo 3ds.

Sound and Camera Usage tips in Nintendo 3ds.

I’m using Nintendo 3ds I don’t know how to operate 3ds especially sound and camera. Before that I was using I phone in that I was able to start all application which was included in that. Can anyone help me so that I can use any application?

Re: Sound and Camera Usage tips in Nintendo 3ds.

Dear friend, I would tell you one thing when you had gone for purchase Nintendo 3ds you would get guide prospect also, you can refer from there how to use camera and sound in your 3ds.if you still not able to start camera and sound you have to do one thing just contact to your friend who is using this Nintendo 3ds.

I’m giving you few steps to solve your problem for opening your camera in Nintendo 3ds.While you are on home menu, press the L and R Button to activate the camera. And after that tap the QR code icon in the lower left corner .view the QR code so that it is within the frame. After that click OK then you can capture Image.

Above content is all about camera and now I’m going to give you tips how to open your music files in Nintendo 3ds.For this you have to do is remove your SD card from your 3ds and Insert into SD card reader and then attach with computer after that open your window explorer and transfer song from your computer to SD card. After that remove your SD card from your computer and then insert into 3ds, start your application by selecting Nintendo 3ds sound from your home menu. Tap the Street pass button on the Bottom and click OK.