Thread: My Nintendo 3ds showing Action replay warning.

My Nintendo 3ds showing Action replay warning.

I’m using Nintendo 3ds while I was playing a game Nintendo showing me action Replay warning so any can help me what should I do?

Re: My Nintendo 3ds showing Action replay warning.

I would say that when you receive above information on your 3ds, you should try to update your system. I realize that some people have been labeling any sort o bricking as illegal. Action replay isn’t a hacking game it put only codes in game to make it different.It are not piracy you can buy in most of game shop. Read the Nintendo 3ds manual before setup or use of use of your System. This product contains technical protection measure. Use of any Unauthorized device or any unauthorized technical modification to your Nintendo 3ds system, will render this game unplayable.

I would suggest you that please read terms and condition or service? if you agree to do then they are allowed to do so. Please don’t link to site about hacking. Don’t put anything’s in not licensed by Nintendo in your 3ds.also flash carts are working on the 3ds. But whole point of antipiracy system is that bricking happens after system update that will come at some now time. And I bet that Nintendo will package these bricking update in with the most exciting feature like the eShop and messaging System.

Action Replay are the legal that is why retail store can just sell them over the counter. As far as action replay working on 3ds game is concerned, you don’t get any additional functionality Out of your action replay DSi. As a word warning however, as the system track every game and unauthorized device you put into your console into problem later on depending if Nintendo classifies AR as hostile or not.