Thread: Where Flip note memo is exists in Nintendo 3ds?

Where Flip note memo is exists in Nintendo 3ds?

I’m using Nintendo 3ds ,one of my friend told me that do you have Flip note Application in your Nintendo 3ds. When he told me such application I’m just trying to find out such application in Nintendo 3ds . So, anyone can tell me what is Filpnote memo what is the feature of this and where do it exist in my console.

Re: Where Flip note memo is exists in Nintendo 3ds?

Flip note is free downloadable application for Nintendo 3ds.It was developed by the Nintendo EAD Tokyo. It was released In Japan on December 24, 2008.With help this you can create own Animation. I don’t have a much about this with the help of this content will be easy to share. Flip note may be shared between two users via the DSi's Wireless Communication feature. When the flip note has been shared in this manner, the user may choose to their contact information as friends on the Nintendo DSi And on the Flipnote Hatena Website.

I’m not sure about that Flip note memo is exist or not in Nintendo 3ds.But One thing I can tell you that Nintendo has recently Announced It will work on updated version of the Title called Flip note Memo. Not much information is available that it can be downloading while you should be able to exchange creation with friends.

I want to say something to you before going into trouble such application is not available in the market. I learned that the hard way so I want to tell you so you don’t learn in hard way. Flipnote memo for 3ds is going to be released. Flip note will have several colors but not limited to ; Green, Purple, yellow, Orange and brown. There will also available new variety of paintbrush and stencil option while maintaining several feature from flip note studio.