Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505 not working properly after Depot repair and customer service

Toshiba Satellite L505 not working properly after Depot repair and customer service

Hey my Toshiba satellite L505 is just 3 months old and it has already started giving me problem within this two month and I would like to give the credit to the support center for this condition of my laptop.

After I sent my laptop to the depot I can’t see my Windows 7 working properly. I found some error messages which use to never occur before it was sent to the depot. All the time I turn on the laptop an error message occurs saying “Setup is preparing your machine for its first use”. This message has never appeared on my screen from the time I bought my system. Only my hard drive was reimaged but don’t know why my Windows 7 is encountering such errors.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505 not working properly after Depot repair and customer service

Same thing happened with me after I got my laptop repaired from the service center. Even I get the same error message; in fact a box appears every time when the Windows start for System Preparation Tool 3.14. When I click on OK, everything works perfectly after that but again I receive an error message which states that “A fatal error occurred while trying to sysrep the machine”. I seriously do not have any idea what exactly this message means instead I just know that all this unusual behavior is occurring only after I got my laptop from the service center.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505 not working properly after Depot repair and customer service

In my system I was unable to upgrade the Windows, whenever I use to get into the setup screen the system use to restart again. This problem was due to a missing NTLDR or new technology loader. I guess you may have the BIOS or else the hard drive issue.

I am not at all aware of the BIOS things and all and also I am unaware of the hard drive parts. I just know that even i got my Windows 7 repaired after I got my laptop repaired from Toshiba. My laptop model was p755. When called them again, they keep the phone on hold for several hours but do not respond to the call.

There was no issue with my laptop, yet I sent it for the service to the Toshiba service center but I didn’t even image that I will get my system back from the center with a new fresh issue that too with the Windows 7 OS. Tried to check for the solution all over the web but didn’t find any, I guess again I will have to call them up and somehow try to talk to them. Hope things will work for me.