Thread: '' home screen: feature not support '' error while opening gallery in Nokia 603

'' home screen: feature not support '' error while opening gallery in Nokia 603

In my Nokia 603 mobile phone it has started giving me annoying problem. Whenever I try to open Gallery or .Jpg file at that time I get '' home screen: feature not support '' message. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: '' home screen: feature not support '' error while opening gallery in Nokia 603

In your mobile if you are using memory card then I will suggest you to remove memory card and after removing memory card you should check whether you are getting same problem or not? if you are not facing this problem after removing the memory card from your mobile phone then you need to format your memory card and then your problem might get solved.

Re: '' home screen: feature not support '' error while opening gallery in Nokia 603

If after removing the memory card from your mobile phone also same problem is occurring then you should type *#7370# and after that it will erase all the data from your mobile phone and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not ?

Well if you are looking for formatting your Nokia 603 mobile phone then you should first make sure that you take the backup of your important data such as contacts, calendar and messages. I am telling you this because in my Nokia E7 I have also formatted my device and after that I have lost all my data. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

When I have removed memory card from my Nokia 603 mobile phone and then when I have tried to open gallery at that time also I get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by formatting the device and after formatting the device I don’t get any problem. Now I am looking to transfer some music videos from my computer to my Nokia 603 and I want to know that in which format I have to convert videos.

According to me you should convert videos in MP4 format with 640 x 360 resolution and it will work properly in your mobile phone. You should use Allok video converter or imtoo video converter for converting your videos. If you want any more information then let me know.