Thread: Auto capitalization is not working on Motorola Droid 4 physical keyboard

Auto capitalization is not working on Motorola Droid 4 physical keyboard

hi guys

I just bought this phone and like the looks and the performance of this phone but I have an issue with the phone that need to be address , I don’t know whether you have seen this problem but sometime while typing the word sometime the Auto capitalization does not work . It’s like hit and miss with the physical keyboard. Is there any one here can tell me why I am having this problem. Can anyone help me to get rid of this I will be appreciating it

Thanks

Re: Auto capitalization is not working on Motorola Droid 4 physical keyboard

most likely it is just a bug at this point. I once had the a bug in my new phone where now and then it won't insert a period on double tap of the space bar. This occur with the physical as well as soft keyboards. Pretty irritating.

Re: Auto capitalization is not working on Motorola Droid 4 physical keyboard

This might not be helpful to you but I guess always turn it off on my Motorola droid , it most of the time annoying so I preferred to keep it off all time