Thread: Need mods and hacks for Motorola Droid 4

Need mods and hacks for Motorola Droid 4

Hi guys

just bought this phone really nice phone , had been using I for some time and must tell you that I really like the performance of this phone , all is good in this phone except I am not able to find and mod and hack for the phone . I looked every where but not able to find any answer to this . So is there anyone here can help me to find mod or hack for this phone, I would be really appreciating this.

Thanks in advance

Re: Need mods and hacks for Motorola Droid 4

I am not sure this is hacking but I used the TiB and froze all the bloat. I used the toolbox rom which will help me to stop lot of application to open automatically and the rise the wifi scan interval to save the battery . I also replaced the boot animation to the Nexus one. Will going to try the script by naven to flip flop the internal storage and memory card? But that si not important right now .

Hey guys I need help, I want to kwon is this that does the raze and the droid 4 hardware is close? Is it possible that the ROM for the RAZR can be ported to the Droid 4. I would really like to know this.

Yeah the razr and the Droid 4 has the same configuration I think because I have use the Safestrap from the Razr and its working just fine on my droid 4. Now I am testing the battery % with the UOT kitchen will posy if that works or not

I think the radio & processors are identical in the droid 4 and the Razr however that keyboard and the upgraded CMOS sensor on the camerais not similar , the ROM of the Razr will e required some heavy modification if it has to work on the Droid 4.

So I had rooted my handset which helped me to get rid of the few bundled thing . even I too tried to enable the gsm part of my handset plus in the process since the radio to crash continuously but i fixed it by restoring a some of the backups which I have already took

I have just recently bought this phone and really liked this beast . my previous phone I had the SBF files . can anyone here can tell me how long it will going to take to leak those files for this phone . I am really very much eager to playing with files and trying new things on the phone .

I had the droid for the pass 3 year and I use the rooting/modding on it on all this time but I never have been used the ROM toolbox before. But this is really a great stuff the toolbox ROM and I will surly recommend you this if you seriously need to make you battery to work more and add some zing . It is a huge combination of a group of useful tools