Thread: Screen of Motorola Droid 4 is not so good

Screen of Motorola Droid 4 is not so good

While loading some pages in this phone I am not able to read any of the texts of that page and it is so frustrating to see the images as well, many of them do appear a lot blurry. I haven’t such a blurry screen ever. Also it gives me a shock to find some people appreciating the screen of this phone. don’t understand what people get by giving such false statements.

Re: Screen of Motorola Droid 4 is not so good

Glad that you caught it I was about to buy this phone tomorrow and I was just browsing in the internet to check out some of the features of this phone and right now saw this. Now I will not be going with this phone at all. That’s my decision.

The bluish tint and also the blurry texts is a big turn off in this phone and it is really saddening to see Motorola phones coming up with devices like these. Its very amazing to see many of the previous phones from Motorola did not have these problems take it from Razr to Gnex. None of them have had this problems then why this modern phone, droid 4?

I did not find it awful at all, the screen is good and the pages does gets loaded frequently. I am easily able to read all the mails as well as view the images in it. I don’t understand how come you all guys are having problem with that? Grow up!

Since the screen of the phone is a LCD. Every LCd screen has a definite break in period after that it does display well. so what you all might be noticing is the period when it is breaking in. so allow it to complete that period and then notice how it is getting displayed.

Probably you will get a better picture after that, that’s all I can say here.