Thread: What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

I just want to know how many people liked this phone and how many of you all did not. So that’s the reason why I made a thread based on this and I am sure you will be answering me out. So start in with your replies guys as if what do you actually felt about this phone? Speak up guys lets have a discussion.

ThumbsUp Re: What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

It looked much different to the one that I have already seen in the videos I must say that I admired it. I was on shopping and I just happened to visit the electronics store and I held this phone. it looked quite comfy in my hands, the screen is quite crisp and the touch is quite sharp. I also checked out the keyboard it is very responsive.

So the phone is indeed good much better then the Droid 2 and droid 3. Thumbs up from my side.

smile Re: What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

I have some issues about the screen of this phone so definitely I would be in 2 minds before going with this phones, the phone is zippy in speed. The home screen looks blur sometimes, 4G signal strength is also quite good. Overall the general feel of the phone is good and it can be experienced when you buy this phone I have got one recently and I shall advise you all to go with it, no issues at all.

Re: What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

I don’t agree with you regarding the screen of the phone. The screen of the phone is quite clear and is very appealing. Till now I haven’t found a single defect in the phone and one more thing its really smooth, much like rocket, the battery is un-removable that’s not a problem. The bootloaders are locked. Only that is the sad feature of the phone and nothing else.

Ok let me give you some detailed description of what I liked about the phone and what I disliked. Probably this will give a detailed view about rhe phone isn’t it?

1) Touch is quite smooth. Swapping of the homescreens and adding widgets does not take much time. The feather touch does gives us a new experience in this new phone.
    2) CPU/memory/4G are all fast whatever syncing of the data or downloading of the data is required, can be done really fast. Very much impressed.
    3) The keyboard of the phone is fantastic.
    4) Speaker are loud and are easily audible in a crowded place as well.
    5) Not much weighty and also appears to be thin not like its predescessors Droid 1,2,3.
    6) Swype program is pre installed in this and the on screen touch does responds well.
    7) The camera and the video quality is above average. Image quality was crisp while I was not so much impressed with the video recordings and all.

Dislike

1) Cyanogen like feature is missing in this phone whioch could have allowed for the multi-colored/sound notifications in the phone.
    2) The "Slingbox" icon which is totally a waste in this phone, seems to me as a spying application.
    3) Need to download a separate APK to get the default "Google News and Weather" widget.

Well I was just wondering why haven’t you mentioned anything about the battery of the phone. I just read the post about this phone having the locked bootloader. I just don’t understand why they have kept it locked and also we would not be able to root it as well.

sad Re: What do you think about the new Motorola Droid 4?

Yes that’s a sad feature and we can’t do much about it. Well lets hope that there will be a fix for this in the later stages. So we can neglect that as of now but why areyou looking at the negative side look at the positive side that so many people have mentioned out here. you should be happy about it.