Thread: Is it possible to do a Motorola Droid 4 Battery hack?

Is it possible to do a Motorola Droid 4 Battery hack?

Hello everyone I just want to know has anyone tried to do a hack of this phone, just to improve the battery of this phone. That’s what I want to know, so do you all have any idea about the same then do let me know about it. Well frankly speaking the battery of this phone is not so bad but I would like to have it upgraded so that it can give me much better performance, that’s what I want to say here. so did you all understand what I am saying here? please reply with some of your responses that’s all I can say.

Re: Is it possible to do a Motorola Droid 4 Battery hack?

I don’t think so that would be possible at all, since the battery of this phone is quite good then why are you going with the hack and all that stuff. Anyways if you need more information on that stuff then I would advise you to check out some sites like xda-developers, you might get some help there.

star Re: Is it possible to do a Motorola Droid 4 Battery hack?

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Hello everyone I just want to know has anyone tried to do a hack of this phone, just to improve the battery of this phone. That’s what I want to know, so do you all have any idea about the same then do let me know about it. Well frankly speaking the battery of this phone is not so bad but I would like to have it upgraded so that it can give me much better performance, that’s what I want to say here. so did you all understand what I am saying here? please reply with some of your responses that’s all I can say.
    Hi, I am here to help you, just want to know if the Droid 4 phone has an in-built battery or not? If it is yes then I would advise you to go with the Mophie JuicePak, it is a case that has a in built battery which can act as a extender to the regular batteries that are there in your phone. so that would be a good option for you. Well apart from that I don’t think so there is any other method by which you can get the battery life extended.

Re: Is it possible to do a Motorola Droid 4 Battery hack?

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Hi, I am here to help you, just want to know if the Droid 4 phone has an in-built battery or not? If it is yes then I would advise you to go with the Mophie JuicePak, it is a case that has a in built battery which can act as a extender to the regular batteries that are there in your phone. so that would be a good option for you. Well apart from that I don’t think so there is any other method by which you can get the battery life extended.
    I have checked xda and I was not able to get any help from there since there was nothing mentioned out there, I think the extender idea that you gave is a very good idea and I shall think about it.