Thread: Which is better Black, Blue or Silver case for PlayStation Vita?

Which is better Black, Blue or Silver case for PlayStation Vita?

As I am not getting the firstbundle edition, I was looking for the case and found the following

Look like the fine case , so which one do you people here suggest me to get for my PlayStation Vita , I like the black one, but I thing that would be bit common choice so can anyone here suggest me the best one, I would be really be appreciating this .

Re: Which is better Black, Blue or Silver case for PlayStation Vita?

I was going to buy the pouch however after looking at the picture now I'm getting and one of this, because when I put the Vita in a backpack i don’t want it to get slammed around and perhaps fall out of the pouch, and this look as if like more of a hard case. Doesn't the pouch have Velcro or anything?

I am ordering the black case. And the place for I am ordering my case, They also have red, black, blue, and silver. I as well ordered a few knock off silicon case for my iPod from eBay for like $2 l, works just right. EBay’s pretty good for the cheap Chinese accessories.

I might say the blue one but if I am going to get the case for me I will get the case similar to the PSP Logitech playgear case that has rubber within to guard my PlayStation vita. The case i have for PSP is the Logitech playgear. So many time my psp had fallen down but because of the case nothing happen in any way. That was a very fine case. Hope they make a new one for the vita

By the picture you have given all three case looks very cheap and tacky and if you ask my opinion I would not buy anyone of them either

I would say the blue one but if it was a bit darker color t would be nice but it not so I would go for the silver one and it look a bit batter as well in compare to the other two , but like already said in the above post , all cases looks really kind of cheap

I will suggest you get the silver color, the only color that the PlayStation is available is the black color in the launch. An anyone here tell me if it available in the any colors besides Black and Silver

I’ve been seeing on the second case and would suggest you that, all cases the inside look pretty good although what scare me is will you can get rid of the front image and the durability of that case at the time if the device fell down