Thread: Win PlayStation Vita through Taco Bell?

Win PlayStation Vita through Taco Bell?

hi saw the commercial few weeks ago don’t care about it that much at that time , but recently read many article about people wining the PlayStation Vita through Taco Bell . who all get lucky to won this I would glad to know if any on here can share their experience about this.

Thank

Re: Win PlayStation Vita through Taco Bell?

Looks like the lucky winners get not only the remarkable PS Vita, they will as well get them like a week prior than ever. This is going to be exciting

Who besides me is frustrated that they have not got the confirmation email?I still have my winning box, however for some reason, I don't believe that it'll help. Need the PlayStation Vita because of the technology plus the AR cards, the games in its launch line-up seem really awesome as well, and I got cheated out of a Vita by Taco Bell.. whats wrong with the Taco Bell . The promotion isn't supposed to finish until after march. Wouldn’t it bad if they didn't even notify us until then?

Same thing for me also No luck for me, as well just going to purchase it. It’s appealing that they contain Little Big Planet as a option when they haven't even said what the release date will be...

Hey everybody. I am fresh to the PSN since I also win a PS Vita from the Taco Bell Unlock the Box promo on previous . I still did NOT got any confirmation email however have been told it was being handle as fast as possible. 5000 PlayStation Vitas over a 2 month period as well as just being handled on a M-F business days schedule. Promo finish on March 11th. I wish for the LittleBigPlanet game.

I've had a few boxes that showing the codes had previously been used. This promotion might have been actually cool however the codes are just printed off on the exterior of the box. You can't still tell if the code has been view because the boxes seem untouched. There are pictures of people from the net that demonstrate stacks of folded up, what appear unused boxes, by the stacks. Also read posts regarding entering over a hundred codes and not winning. The competition said one entry a day. Every part that said I still desire I had won however I give up playing after getting used codes, congrats to whoever wins one.

That I son of the main reason why I did not purchase Taco Bell's PlayStation Vita contest.. Taco Bell will carry on to profit while everybody is a sore loser of not getting a opportunity to win a PlayStation Vita.. The Box itself should maintain whether they are a winner or not by scratching it in place of checking online.