Thread: PlayStation Vita OS need overhaul, too laggy bloated and confusing

PlayStation Vita OS need overhaul, too laggy bloated and confusing

hi guys

I have read may article that have mention that the UI is terrible in Sony PlayStation Vita, and this is not the first time, there has been many such thing like the infamous Hack, proprietary memory, so many steps to change setting, poor battery life and the no micro USB charger and not the UI issue and also some LAG as well . Sony need to address this very fast. If not then I think this device will going to fail in the market , Sony should really that they have some really issue to address here. What do you people fell about this . please comment on this, I would be glad to know this . and please don’t say the game as this device should perform outside the games as well .

re: PlayStation Vita OS need overhaul, too laggy bloated and confusing

How can you say all this , did you at all used this device yet and see the performance or you are one on them who going to judge the performance of the device but just reading the article , all I am saying that the there is one negative point on the you will find the 10 positive point .

You have the point, I don’t have this device yet, but I dint find any decent article about this either, but the device is not yet released so all due respect we have to realy on the such article for the moment , it will be greater if the people here who have got there piece on 15th can share their generous opinion . I would be really glad

Well if this help I would like to say that I have this device and I would like to share that my Sony PlayStation vita don’t have the Lag issue , and I would like to tell you that if you don’t like the device then just don’t buy it , no one is forcing to buy this device .

Don’t have this device yet but I have seen the video and by the look of it seems fine. All I like to say is device is built for the gaming. And if you are expecting this device work as the tablet for multitasking then you are wrong ,

I am not comparing this device but this device is made in aspect to do more then the gamming so this is no excuse , the browser in the psv is unacceptable by today standards. Infact the stander smartphone can do much better stuff then this device .

I like to tell you that I have Still noy played the Vita up till now.. I have the same opinion with lots of that this new OS is so out there that it’s possibly not practical, and that the XMB has serve as an terrific OS with both PSP as well as PS3. currently in every the play through videos I've watched of people presently in possession of a PS Vita confirm smooth and impressive OS running which makes me doubt what version of the OS you’re talking about. I've been seeming at videos of the 1.5 as well as 1.6 OSs', and they looks to be just okay.

Don’t have this device in my position but I Having play a Vital for around 30 minutes in a local store I can with no doubt say that the OS is spontaneous, very responsive & works out awesome . At first I didn't like the appeal of the OS, however after getting my hands on it, it works so fine, by the PS button to 'tab' on a game to the OS feel so slick. although the OS is very alike to that of a tablet it still somewhat remind me of the XMB, you scroll upright through apps, however then you scroll through tabs straight.