Thread: How to connect Nintendo 3DS to TV

How to connect Nintendo 3DS to TV

I have a Nintendo 3DS and I want to connect it to my TV. Is there any possible way to connect to the TV? I heard that PSP have this capability. But I think that 3DS has better video card and Resolution than PSP.

Re: How to connect Nintendo 3DS to TV

It is indeed so, but only with certain devices that do usually only companies like Nintendo. And even if it would go: The resolution of the device is relatively low and would be shown on television today also very bad.

You cannot do that because the 3DS has no video output, just audio output (headphones).

Meanwhile, there are from reputable manufacturers such as LG the company held a series of 3D monitors, which are certainly on his Nintendo 3DS could connect. But unfortunately, the 3DS has no proper HDMI output - and without the 3D content are not transferable to 3D monitors and televisions.

A 3D monitor can be connected easily and without any technical knowledge to a PS3 or Xbox 360. On the Nintendo 3DS, however, unfortunately not. But that does not make much sense anyway probably because the one you would have to constantly turn the screen and change the touch screen of 3DS. On the other hand, the still relatively low resolution of the 3DS on an HD-3D monitor would be to look at certainly not too nice.

Nintendo in the creation of the hardware of the laptop, which ensures that this technology might work on large screens. The Nintendo 3DS will have two screens, a 3D panoramic view on top of 3.53 inch, and a touch smaller by 3.02 inches. The technology is not an obstacle to make the screens a bit 'bigger, but Nintendo thinks the convenience of a mobile platform. While the technology for larger screens is not a problem, it is also true that the rule Konno to implement this technology works with TVs.

this footage shows 3ds systems using monitors for display. I dont know if or how the systems were modified but im interested to know as well.

Quote Originally Posted by napa View Post
    this footage shows 3ds systems using monitors for display. I dont know if or how the systems were modified but im interested to know as well.
    I think that unless you have a 3d TV you wont be able to see the 3d effects, even if it is possible to connect Nintendo 3DS to TV. However, if they did release a tv cable for the 3DS in the near future they could achieve the 3D effect via 3D anaglyph view (red and blue glasses) but that would defeat the entire reason of the 3DS in the first place. Hope that gives you some sort of idea.