Thread: From where should I purchase Motorola Droid 4?

From where should I purchase Motorola Droid 4?

Hello friends, I wanted to get this phone but not knowing that from where I should purchase it from, it is been available on Verizon and also on Amazon. Most of the time I get the phone from the Motorola shop but this time I was not able to get. So please suggest me that which the best place to get it is. Thank you.

Re: From where should I purchase Motorola Droid 4?

Both of them are really good, but I would say that you better select the cheapest one for you, where cost of the phone on the both of the site is Amazon - $149 and on Verizon - $169. So the Amazon will be the best for you and also you will be able to get $20. If you do not like it then you can give it back to Amazon as they are having 30 days Return Policy which are not having any restocking fee.

The above user is correct, the phone is little costlier on Verizon and also the return policy of them is of 14 days which will include $35 restocking fee, so which is not at good. But there might be no problem with the phone and also you will love to use it.

If you are already using the Verizon plan on the phone then you can keep it if you are getting the phone from the Amazon. When you are getting it then you better sure that you do not deactivated the line or not to change it when the phone is on for at least 181 days. If you will be doing that then you will be charged Exchange-traded fund by the Amazon, so if you do not wanted to happen then you can do it.

I had a talk with the customer care of Verizon wireless then they have told me that price of this phone is $170. I do not think that it too much, it is proper and average price to get it. If you go to the store and get the phone then it will be charge $150 and also you will be able to get the case and holster for 40% off which will be around 18$, so I have gone to the store got the phone for me and ordered a hd dock for 30$ which was 40% off and I have got the phone with 216$. Still having the unlimited data plan.

I have place ordered the phone from Amazon and got it in some day ago. I should be getting the phone a week before but got 2 day ago. I have paid 149$ for the phone. The Verizon was telling me that it will be costing 199$, so it is better to get the cheap, but it will take longer time to receive.

I would say that the Amazon is really good and you should follow the guide lines which are been provided by the above users. I also wanted to tell that you better read your choices over twice before you submit the order and also make sure that you are having the unlimited plan for you and keep it for 181days. I have place the entire phone from Amazon, is the really good and also cheap.

I have ordered the phone from Amazon for $149, I have done from there as it is having the better return policy then Verizon and also cheap in price. It is best place to get the things for you.