Thread: Is Motorola Droid 4 stock rom available?

Is Motorola Droid 4 stock rom available?

Hello friends, I have rooted the phone. I was not able to go to recovery mode of the phone and there is no use of it, all my back up is been lost. I wanted to flash the phone to 4.0/2.0/, wanted a rom which can make the phone boot again. Anyone has any idea about it? I have searched about it, but was not able to find it. So can you please help me with it? Thank you.

Re: Is Motorola Droid 4 stock rom available?

I wanted to know what exactly you have done with your phone, if can provide with the information then I will be able to help and also can tell you what should to do, so tell me what you have done.

I have rooted the phone and removed all the Verizon Wireless application from the phone. As I have done that then I was able to clear the memory of the phone but I have seen that it comes with the downside of preventing my "settings" activity keep it opening it. When I tab on the menu then on the settings from the main launcher then it automatically take me back to home scene. Then I have a day to get that fixed for me, I have copied the settings.apk from one link to the root director, but thing does not worked for me. I have tried copy all the folders again and again. By mistake I have deleted the system/apps folder which has forced to close the windows, after which I am stuck in bootloop. If I am trying to go to recovery mode (power + both volume buttons) then I am not having anything to recovery. I have not taken back up of anything. So you tell me that what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I have rooted the phone and removed all the Verizon Wireless application from the phone. As I have done that then I was able to clear the memory of the phone but I have seen that it comes with the downside of preventing my "settings" activity keep it opening it. When I tab on the menu then on the settings from the main launcher then it automatically take me back to home scene. Then I have a day to get that fixed for me, I have copied the settings.apk from one link to the root director, but thing does not worked for me. I have tried copy all the folders again and again. By mistake I have deleted the system/apps folder which has forced to close the windows, after which I am stuck in bootloop. If I am trying to go to recovery mode (power + both volume buttons) then I am not having anything to recovery. I have not taken back up of anything. So you tell me that what should I do?
    Let me tell you that there are no files available for the phone. You have done really wrong thing with the phone. I would suggest that you better go to Verizon and tell them to help and you can choose the option to avoid the warranty then they might think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I have also deleted couple of things which were related to Verizon Wireless, but the smart thing was that I have made a backup copy of all those thing with the titanium backup before trying to root the phone and to re-install some other thing on the phone, it is your mistake that you have not taken the backup, now can’t help with it.

I have also done it but with safety, have freeze the application not deletes from the phone. I was not having any major problem with it or any odd behavior with the phone, now I have allocated 3 GB space for application due to which I am having 100MB of storage space which is really good for me and mainly not having the SBF available. The problem is been created by you when you have deleted the files and not taken backup, everyone say that better take the backup before rooting it. Now only the Verizon can help you with the problem.