Thread: Cannot get Podcast on iPod Classic

Cannot get Podcast on iPod Classic

I am having the iPod Classic white (30 GB). I have subscribed to 2 podcasts for the iTunes. After that I synched my ipod but the problem is that I am not getting the podcasts. Can somebody tel me that how can I get this problem resolved? Thank you!!!

Re: Cannot get Podcast on iPod Classic

First thing that you need to check is that whether podcasts are properly configured for sync with the iPod from the iPod's Podcasts configuration tab. You will get that in the iTunes. Just connect the iPod with the computer and that will show you the iTunes. Just click the name under the Devices section from the left pane. When you click on that then it will show you the summary tab. See for the tab Podcasts from the top. Over there, you have to check that if you have mark next to Sync Podcasts.

After the addition of podcasting on iTunes, iPod software must be updated and then only you can download and listen to podcasts. If the purchase of your iPod is not very recent, it is probably necessary to make an iPod software update to access this functionality.

The synchronization of the podcast with iTunes is done automatically during syncing the iPod. The podcast will be transferred as is specified in preferences screen. Poscast playback is performed similarly to that used for reproducing music files. In the music menu is an option called podcasts accessing it will list all podcasts containing the iPod.

Podcasting is a revolutionary technology but its successful implementation and integration with iTunes and iPods make it something practical and interesting. The podcasts cover for the lack of an FM tuner as they provide a source of content that is constantly updated.