Thread: How can I sync iphone 3G to pc?

How can I sync iphone 3G to pc?

Recently, I have reinstalled the iTunes on my computer. After that, when I connect the pc to iphone with the help of usb cable then that is not able to sync. The only thing that it does is, opens the wizard so that I can copy the photos from it and nothing more than that. I like to add some new songs into that. I will be thankful if you can help me with this.

Re: How can I sync iphone 3G to pc?

You can try to wireless for sync the iphone. With the arrival of iOS 5 it is possible to wirelessly sync your iPhone with iTunes. Now, no more searching for the cable, no need either to go home and wait 45 minutes for the synchronization to occur because now you can do it without the cable. For this, you will just need one time sync with the cable and after that you just forget the cable. After connection the iphone to iTunes, you will get one screen and there you will have to "Sync with this iPhone Wifi".

This is indeed a good innovation. I use the wireless sync since Thursday and it's really perfect. No need to travel to pick him up. And yes we can now continue to use the iPhone during the sync. It is no longer waited for minutes.

When synchronizing and backing up then icloud also plays a major role. With icloud you have the ability to have all the information you normally would using iTunes backup. This data can then restore your existing device, or any new IOS device that you buy. These are: purchased music, applications and books, photos and videos, device settings, application data, the organization of your icons on the home screen, SMS and MMS messages and ringtones. For backup using icloud applies those only changes contents of your IOS device. Also it works only over Wi-Fi.

After opening iTunes, in the left menu, select iPhone in the device section and click Settings in the Summary tab, check "Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected" so you do not need to repeat the same manipulations every time. To synchronize your contacts, select the information, then check "sync contacts" and select your mail, it would only check on your iPhone by going to Settings / Mail, enter the passwords for each account and see if the added parameters of the shipping box are the same as on your PC.