Thread: Sony walkman unable to show any database.

Sony walkman unable to show any database.

I’m using sonny walkman. My sonny is not showing any database related to mp3.I was wondering so please let me know so that I can fix this problem.

Re: Sony walkman unable to show any database.

I just wanted to know which version you are using. just let me know so that I can help you if you are using sonic stage for that I would suggest you that reinitialize your hard drive. Have you connected player to pc in sonic stage please see anything is loaded on it? Once you initialize, the hard drive is empty after that transfer one track, it should try to rebuild database.

There may be chance of that you havn’t stored any thing on mp3 player or may be the files are corrupted cases and try to format the Mp3. Format the player’s memory when no database message appears on the screen. Press or hold the button while the player is in stop mode and home screen will appear. Select the menu using the left / right key press the stop button to confirm. With help of this is you can format the mp3 players. After that again try to install new database.

I would suggest you that format that hard disc. It’s option within the menu I’m guessing you have all the right. While you are doing formatting one thing keep in mind you have read each every instruction carefully. After completing this remove all the songs from your device get rid of everything. Reimport all songs and again try to synchronize.