Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS stand available with Kid Icarus

Official Nintendo 3DS stand available with Kid Icarus

I was browsing on the internet and found that Nintendo 3DS is going to provide Kid Icarus with official stand. The Stand is basically designed to make your system down and control the game by making use of stylus. In this game you will be able to move the character by using analog stick firing with stylus. If you are having comment then let me know about the same.

Re: Official Nintendo 3DS stand available with Kid Icarus

It will make your 3DS into the mini arcade rail shooter. However it will lose its portability but it would be a neat option. There are lots of option in the game so I think it would be quite difficult to understand the control.

The game control is really poor. There are control pad stuff and it can make the circle pad pro which will use the two sticks particularly for the left-handed people. I could not get the idea of having stand if the stylus control provided in the game is really good. However I would love Stand since it will create 3d stop motion videos quite easy. Even it would be nice if you can adjust the tilt for the stand. I was wondering that 3ds will be able to attach with standard tripod but I don’t think so they will provide that.

As far as I know left handed control scheme would not use the two circle pads. It simply puts movement from circle pad to 3DS to circle pad pro. Still you can make use of stylus. I will really appreciate if the developers are going to provide the dual analog support in the above mentioned game.
    They have developed an optional piece of the plastic which has been designed to make the thing quite comfortable for the players who are not able to hold the gaming console more than half an hour. There are handheld like PSP and Vita which are having built in stand.

Nintendo has tried to design the peripheral for this particular game only. Peripheral are supposed to unsuitable for the portable console since it means that game is quite uncomfortable to play for the longer time.

I will not go for it as it has been said that it’s a half baked product. Also the control scheme is seems to be quite poor. There are lots of people who are complaining about the Stand. Friend of mine purchased the Stand and he found that Stand was quite useful to view videos and play some other games. he told me that stand made the game play quite easy. People are also expecting to purchase the stand without having the above mentioned game.