Thread: Mugen battery for Nintendo 3DS is having 4.5 times more power then Stock battery

Mugen battery for Nintendo 3DS is having 4.5 times more power then Stock battery

Mugen has released extended battery for the Nintendo 3DS with capacity of 5800mAh. The battery which has been provided with device is of 1300mAh. However the Nyko PowerPak is having 2600mAh. The battey released by Mugen is about 4.5 than that of 3DS stock battery where as 2.2 more than that of Nyko PowerPak. The main issue would be the price of the device. Tell me if you are having any speculation on the same.

Re: Mugen battery for Nintendo 3DS is having 4.5 times more power then Stock battery

It would be great if the thing which you have mentioned over here is correct. I would not mind to purchase the battery even it will be cost to $100. But I think people would think about to purchase the battery because of the device.

Re: Mugen battery for Nintendo 3DS is having 4.5 times more power then Stock battery

According to me 100dollars for a battery seems to be too much. In case the battery would be available for twenty to forty dollars then I will defiantly purchase it. it would be nice if they are going to provide the color option so that I can purchase the one which is matching with the portable device of mine.

As far as I know Mugen are known for the good reputation particularly for the mobile phone batteries. That is the reason one can think about the battery. So I am sure that it will hold their promise. The price of the battery is quite high but it will target the people who are looking to use their handheld gaming console to the maximum. If you wanted to have great battery life then go for it.

It is seems to be really bad idea to purchase an expensive batteries. I recommend that one should play the game on 3DS as how it is. Wait for the announcement from the Nintendo that they are going to make any official stuff for the battery. One should not waste their money.