Thread: App Store crashes occasionally in Apple ipad

App Store crashes occasionally in Apple ipad

I have purchased new Apple iPad recently. I was having a great expectation from it and it has provenme right. It is great tablet to have. I am very happy with my iPad. but yesterday I was very annoyed when I found App store was crashing in between when I tried to use it. It was almost impossible for me to choose items. What should I do?? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: App Store crashes occasionally in Apple ipad

I will suggest you that you should try a reset of your iPad. Initially you should got to press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons for approx 10 seconds. Release the buttons after the Apple Logo appears. When the screen will go blank ypou should power on the ipad again with a normal way. I will also suggest you that it is very safe to do this reset, it will not harm your device.

I have done the reset but nothing has worked. After reserting I found one more problem. On the Features screen, instead of the three options New, What's hot and Release date it only stated as App Store. But I soon after this I closed the Appstore through the task bar. this made everything to normal but the appstore was still crashing.

I think you should call Apple helpline number. You just have to tell them about your issue. They will tell you the exact solution on how to fix appstore crashing issue. They will give you a detailed process which you will find it very easy to implement. Here is some Apple’s helpline nos- 1800 4250 744, 80-4140-9000. You should call as soon as possible.

I wil suggest you to hand over your ipad to Apple Official Store located nearby you. There are many centres in India. There are skilled and trained professionals who will practically solve your issue without damaging it. They will repair it perfectly and If they found they cannot repair it then they will replace it. There is an added advantage as you will have warranty card and they will not cost you at all for repairing or replacing.

Thanks’ a lot guys for your help. I have tried many solutions but nothing has worked for me. So now I have planned to give my Apple ipad to Apple Official store. I think they will take care of my ipad and will repair my ipasd correctly. Btw really appreciated guys. I will surely inform you after my ipad gets repaired.