Thread: how can I import song from GarageBand into iMovie on iPad??

how can I import song from GarageBand into iMovie on iPad??

I have recently bought an apple iPad recently and I am very happy to have this tablet. Buy I have found that there is no option of importing songs from GarageBand into iMovie on iPad. This is very annoying for me. It is not fixed by apple yet. Apple is thinking that the customers don’t need this. Does anyone have any ideas about it. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: how can I import song from GarageBand into iMovie on iPad??

I think Apple should take care of this issue. I am a great fan of GarageBand and iMovie. I think it would be a great thing if they are used together. Apple needs to think about this and fix this as soon as possible.

I will suggest that Apple should give the ability to ipad to add the iPad music library. So it will clearly give permission to add the iMovie through that which will be an added advantage.

I think I have found a solution for it. I selected a song on my iPad 2, and then send to iTunes folder. After that I connected my iPad to my PC and browsed the applications for GarageBand. Then I selected a song gradually into my iTunes Library. Then I synced that particular song again back to my iTunes library. After that I opened iMovie and I saw that song was on the playlist of iPad. i imported it to my audio track. This has worked for my friends as well. Hope you have found it helpful.

It is very sad that apple is missing out on such a great feature which is daily needed for many people. I find my Apple iPad the best tablet, but this type of issues are ruining apples image. Have to find some way to fix this issue as early as possible. It will be very difficult for many people who waant to do a soundtrack for a movie presentation and they are left with only iPad withy them. This will be really not so cool.

It is very annoying that Apple has still not any solution for it. The new iOS 5 also didn’r resolve this issue. But I sincerely feel that OS is not an issue here. When we use iTunes and the iPod comparable storage of audio on the iPad it creates the issue. Apple should make a way to save it directly from GarageBand to the iPad’s music library or to save it completely by sharing folder with iMovie.