Thread: Phone memory in Nokia N8 gets used up very quickly

Phone memory in Nokia N8 gets used up very quickly

I know that I have majority of the applications in my phone plus I have lots of stuffs inside my phone but still I feel that my phone memory consumption is quite high and I have seen this every time when I am trying to personalize any settings in the phone. so that’s what I am saying. You know whenever I personalize some settings the phone memory gets reduced by 3-4mb can you all imagine that? How come the phone is eating up so much memory? Even my phone has become slow these days, so that’s why I want to know how can I get rid of that and start solving my problem.

Re: Phone memory in Nokia N8 gets used up very quickly

Dude apart from the apps there are other factors that contribute to the phone memory. So what I would say is delete all the mails and also the messages that are there in the phone to obtain that free space. Plus if you are having lots of songs and its playlist delete it that will free up the memory. Now you are saying that your phone is performing very slow, now you only tell me if you have all the applications and plus your phone memory is also full then how will your phone run smoothly, tell me? You need to think over this.

For once try a hard reset of the phone, keep a backup of all the applications and the necessary items of phone and then restore it, well you would definitely see some change In the performance. As far as eating up the memory space is concerned then let me tell you Nokia N8 utilizes the spaces very efficiently and I don’t think there is any problem with it.

Better show your phone to the nearest service center and the guys would be able to give you some idea about what’s wrong with your phone. So you will get a better idea from that.