Thread: No Arabic language after updating to Symbian Anna in Nokia N8

No Arabic language after updating to Symbian Anna in Nokia N8

When I tried updating my nokia phone with Symbian it already had a Arabic language support in it but after updating it the feature has been lost. So that’s what the problem is, the support has been lost. Now I am just wondering as if how would I be able to get that back. I want that language as it is very useful for me. So how would I be able to regain it? Any ideas that you all have for me then do let me know about it. It would be of great help for me.

Re: No Arabic language after updating to Symbian Anna in Nokia N8

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaamay View Post
    When I tried updating my nokia phone with Symbian it already had a Arabic language support in it but after updating it the feature has been lost. So that’s what the problem is, the support has been lost. Now I am just wondering as if how would I be able to get that back. I want that language as it is very useful for me. So how would I be able to regain it? Any ideas that you all have for me then do let me know about it. It would be of great help for me.
    I think so the device does not belongs to your region, I mean you had got the device from somewhere else. Also the retailer from which you had brought the phone had installed that language pack for you. That’s why you were getting that language. Anyways the only option for you is to reinstall lthe language pack and that will solve the case for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I think so the device does not belongs to your region, I mean you had got the device from somewhere else. Also the retailer from which you had brought the phone had installed that language pack for you. That’s why you were getting that language. Anyways the only option for you is to reinstall lthe language pack and that will solve the case for you.
    How to do that? Can you please tell me. I am new to this and I don’t know much about it, that’s why I want to know how to add that language pack again? Tell me something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaamay View Post
    How to do that? Can you please tell me. I am new to this and I don’t know much about it, that’s why I want to know how to add that language pack again? Tell me something about it.
    Go to the nokia care and ask them to install the language pack for you. They will definitely do it for you that’s for sure. Now do remember that whatever language pack you install it would be wiped out after every update. So you will have to repeat the same process after every update. I hope that’s clear for you.