Thread: Quality of the camera is reduced after Symbian Belle upgrade in my Nokia N8

Arrow Quality of the camera is reduced after Symbian Belle upgrade in my Nokia N8

I am using Nokia N8 mobile I downloaded and installed symbian belle in my mobile phone. This new operating system is very nice nut I have the problem with the camera clarity of the phone the camera quality has reduced after installing symbian belle operating system. This is vry annoying. How to solve this problem? Please help

Re: Quality of the camera is reduced after Symbian Belle upgrade in my Nokia N8

I am also having problem with the camera quality of this mobile after installing Symbian Belle. The camera quality was fine before with the previous operating system. The new Symbian belle disappointed me due to this camera quality problem. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? Any help would be appreciated

Re: Quality of the camera is reduced after Symbian Belle upgrade in my Nokia N8

Yes I compared the images of Nokia N8 with the Symbian anna and Symbian Belle. The quality of symbian anna images is better than the quality of symbian Belle. The autofocus feature in Symbian Belle is useless. The quality of images in low light is also reduced in symbian Belle operating system.