Thread: After the belle update RSS Feed widgets disappeared in Nokia N8

After the belle update RSS Feed widgets disappeared in Nokia N8

when I got the update message, I updated my phone which was done with no problem but there is an issue in that update. I notice that all the RSS feed widgets was not avialble to be added on the home screen. Is it only me or the new updated belle is not has the RSS feed widgets. Is there anyone here can help me on this issue I would be really glad to know this

Thanks

Re: After the belle update RSS Feed widgets disappeared in Nokia N8

Even more weird is that there were a fine number of additional widgets integrated in the leaked version of Belle that were dropped before the production release including RSS, weather, data counter, full calendar, etc...

If you required more widgets plus if you have a hacked or rooted (whatever) handset which is allowed to install unsigned apps, you can download every of the missing widgets from the web. by this approach is it still possible to download and install the missing conversations notification widget from Anna in to the Belle also. I am thinking whether to attempt this or not .really need the RSS-feed widget back however have not done .

You are totally correct! The Official BELLE update do NOT have the all of the new widgets, generally since of the testing period. I believe, they will release them afterward on through air update or a total FW update.

Until then, we have an chance to use these widgets by install on the website

I am from the Mexico and we got the Belle update . I've a Nokia N8 and precisely i have the similar problem

1. No Notification Widget
    2. No RSS Widget

usually, that widgets used it. Nokia should do something about this ,I don’t want t to hacking my phone , install hacked widgets .I need some SMOOTH SOLUTIONS

I need the RSS widget back! I was used to be 'proud' that Nokia releases necessary tools with the operating system. My N 8 even have the a scientific calculator as well as an application for unit conversion on board. Okay, you can download or else buy software. Honestly, many of the apps are awful I couldn't locate a single application that might convert miles/gallon to liters/100km properly. I found two that did it incorrect.