Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad S205 Netbook cannot find Wifi connection

Lenovo IdeaPad S205 Netbook cannot find Wifi connection

I got a new Lenovo s205 and the problem- it is not able to find the wireless connection. I have turned on the Wifi on my device but it finds some other connection. It does not recognize my router. If I try to connect from the other laptop, it works and connected properly. The Ethernet connection works fine and but I want to connect it via wifi. Can anyone help me out?

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad S205 Netbook cannot find Wifi connection

I hope that you have installed the latest drivers since it is new device, I don’t wanna talk about that much. The problem must be relying on the Router. AS I know there are several variant of wifi and you need to find out which one your device supports. The channels should leave at least 3 channels apart and you lack the DNS server (public, providers, IP address of the router).

After all this time I solved it was the switch to activate the wireless card that did not reach its final position because the plastic makes the switch changes position switch was worn and never got to the end. The solution was to remove the switch and shorting the switch to be activated wirelessly.

I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 and when I installed Windows XP (before I saw her) I could not connect to Wi-Fi network in my office with a modem, the noted but could not connect.

The trick is to run the connection type in passwords , i.e. if it is WEP or WAP. I was wrong because i used the wrong key. To figure out which key to just go on the properties of the network connection under " Wireless Networks "

First check that the access point is ready for a wireless connection: should not miss any wireless adapter and the wireless network must be activated. If not, then to activate it, you must use an Ethernet cable temporarily (for the duration of the configuration).

If still do not work, your access point might be hidden.