Thread: Lenovo G570 Notebook BSOD

Lenovo G570 Notebook BSOD

I am using this notebook. Yesterday I noticed that Windows Explorer is not responding. Today I got a message saying that Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown. After this error, the notebook shows BSOD. I tried to load Windows Normally. Screen didn’t show loading OS. This was happened when the system shuts down unexpectedly.

Re: Lenovo G570 Notebook BSOD

I can you tell that in order to troubleshoot the BSOD', you have to give certain bits of information. You need to take a picture or write down what kind of BSOD and what errors it shows, so one can easily what exactly the problem is and find the cause. But in your case I think that it is due to the startup programs. Boot the system into safe mode, run MSCONFIG, and turns of the startup programs which are not in use.

I think that the issue has probably something to do with the incompatible driver. So make sure that all your drivers are up-to-date. If possible update them right now. Always get drivers from the official manufacture's site only.

First of all Reseat the drive, there could be some bad or lose connection.

After that verify the value of APM and AAM (with HDDScan 3.3 otherwise CrystalDiskInfo).

You need to set the APM to 128 and AAM to Disabled.

You will also need to check for SMART errors

There are lots of reasons for BSOD. Most probably in Notebook, it could be due to the display driver or incorrect resolution setup and refresh rate. If you haven’t installed the proper display drivers, then the display will not able to match up with the screen resolution causing it to BSOD. Also while setting up the resolution make sure that, its values matching up the monitor Refresh rate. Do no set the Highest.