Thread: Unlocked Alcatel ot-606a phone successfully but there is no service

Unlocked Alcatel ot-606a phone successfully but there is no service

I happened to unlock this phone very easily but stuck in one grave problem and that is I am not getting the service at all so that’s what the issue is. What do you all think what kind of issue is this, is it some problem with the phone or some problem with the unlocking tool by which I unlocked my phone. I am not able to classify between them, wished to take some professional help from you all, that’s why I have come here. hoping to get some help from you all. So better do that. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Unlocked Alcatel ot-606a phone successfully but there is no service

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaamay View Post
    I happened to unlock this phone very easily but stuck in one grave problem and that is I am not getting the service at all so that’s what the issue is. What do you all think what kind of issue is this, is it some problem with the phone or some problem with the unlocking tool by which I unlocked my phone. I am not able to classify between them, wished to take some professional help from you all, that’s why I have come here. hoping to get some help from you all. So better do that. Waiting for the response from your side.
    Well that says that your phone is not unlocked at all, I would advise you to try with the unlocking process again, don’t know how its going to work out but if a carrier does not gives you any network that means the phone is not unlocked yet, that’s all I can say here. so do watch out for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Well that says that your phone is not unlocked at all, I would advise you to try with the unlocking process again, don’t know how its going to work out but if a carrier does not gives you any network that means the phone is not unlocked yet, that’s all I can say here. so do watch out for the same.
    Ok you have out me in a very serious state now I am a bit worried about my phone, did not think much while unlocking the phone. If you want then I will give you the imei code. But can you tell me how to change the network band or repair this network problem?

See don’t expect any immediate solution for this, all I can say is that the phone is bound to work with the gsm 850/1900 networks.

So my advise would be to try flashing it with the "X" flash file for an example "606X-2CRGFR1" would be a good way to go with. So do try flashing it with the X flash file and let me know if that did help you or not.

Otherwise you can take the help of smartclip or furious gold for the unlocking purpose. You don’t have to be worried that your phone did not unlock completely. May be the tool was faulty that’s why you were not able to do it. There are several factors that might have occurred when you were trying to unlock the phone. so do give a try with the above mentioned tool by me and revert me back if that was helpful for you or not.