Thread: Tool for flashing files in Alcatel OT 230 D and Alcatel OT517 D

Tool for flashing files in Alcatel OT 230 D and Alcatel OT517 D

I suppose you all did understand what the title speaks. I need a flashing tool for my phone better it would if you can give me some support for getting a tool to flash some files in my phone. I have mentioned two phones out there and you all make sure that the tool does support both the phones. Please suggest me some good models which will work with it otherwise it will end up damaging my phone, that’s what I am concerned about. So yo all have to help me with some good suggestions, that’s what I can expect from you all.

So do reply guys why are you waiting.

re: Tool for flashing files in Alcatel OT 230 D and Alcatel OT517 D

Quote Originally Posted by Mongkut View Post
    I suppose you all did understand what the title speaks. I need a flashing tool for my phone better it would if you can give me some support for getting a tool to flash some files in my phone. I have mentioned two phones out there and you all make sure that the tool does support both the phones. Please suggest me some good models which will work with it otherwise it will end up damaging my phone, that’s what I am concerned about. So yo all have to help me with some good suggestions, that’s what I can expect from you all.

So do reply guys why are you waiting.
    Ok don’t worry about that I have got a downloadable link for you, make sure you click on that and download the attachment. That is the appropriate flashing tool for your phone and yes both these phones are very well supported by that tool.