Thread: Unable to unlock Alcatel OT-E259 phone

Unable to unlock Alcatel OT-E259 phone

I am not able to unlock this phone, god knows what is the problem, sure you all will be having some knowledge about it, dont you? Any such tool that would be able to help me with the unlocking process then do forward it to me that would be better. So that’s all I can say here. I hope you might have understood what I am saying here.

Re: Unable to unlock Alcatel OT-E259 phone

Quote Originally Posted by Shantiprakash View Post
    I am not able to unlock this phone, god knows what is the problem, sure you all will be having some knowledge about it, dont you? Any such tool that would be able to help me with the unlocking process then do forward it to me that would be better. So that’s all I can say here. I hope you might have understood what I am saying here.
    May be the software that you used for the unlocking purpose was not supportive with the phone that you have mentioned here and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you such kind of problem. So as of now you can try with some other software’s such as multi-box or Vygiss, try with them and I am sure you would be successful with the unlocking operation that’s my guarantee. Now do tell me if that was of help for you or not.

May I know with which tool you went ahead with the unlocking purpose. I am just eager to know about the tool so that I can suggest you the solutions accordingly. I mean my recommendation would be dependant on the tools that you haven’t tried yet, so that’s what I want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    May be the software that you used for the unlocking purpose was not supportive with the phone that you have mentioned here and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you such kind of problem. So as of now you can try with some other software’s such as multi-box or Vygiss, try with them and I am sure you would be successful with the unlocking operation that’s my guarantee. Now do tell me if that was of help for you or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    May I know with which tool you went ahead with the unlocking purpose. I am just eager to know about the tool so that I can suggest you the solutions accordingly. I mean my recommendation would be dependant on the tools that you haven’t tried yet, so that’s what I want to say.
    Ok that’s a good solution that you gave and as far as the second question is concerned well I was using thunderstorm for the unlocking process. Don’t know if that is a effective tool or not for the process but the above user has given me some suggestion that I should definitely try my luck with, that’s all I can say here.

Ok that’s a good solution that you gave and as far as the second question is concerned well I was using thunderstorm for the unlocking process. Don’t know if that is a effective tool or not for the process but the above user has given me some suggestion that I should definitely try my luck with, that’s all I can say here.
    Making use of other tool box like furious gold would tell you what was the difference. I don’t think so thunderstorm is any effective at all. You can also give a try for the PStool crack as well. Even that is good I have heard a lot about it, though I haven’t tried that as well.