Thread: How to check provider id in Alcatel OT-222

How to check provider id in Alcatel OT-222

I hope you all have read the title properly, can anyone here tell me how to check the provider id if that is gone missing or so. I need to know about that, the provider id of this phone is a very important thing in the phone and I am not knowing what is the provider id for it.

Re: How to check provider id in Alcatel OT-222

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, can anyone here tell me how to check the provider id if that is gone missing or so. I need to know about that, the provider id of this phone is a very important thing in the phone and I am not knowing what is the provider id for it.
    Dude I am amazed that you don’t know what is the provider id of your phone. I would advise you to open up the phone, remove the battery and then look in the back. There you will get the provider id along with the imei code as well for the phone. Well if you need more information then you can have a peek at the image that I have uploaded here and that will tell the story.

Dude have you heard of POLARBOX2, if not then do have a look about it. I am sure you will like it, add that box it will be useful for you in the process.

Ok just give me your imei number and I will give you all the information about the provider id. Do it fast dude so that I can check that out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Ok just give me your imei number and I will give you all the information about the provider id. Do it fast dude so that I can check that out for you.
    Ok fine here is the imei number 351544034941031 for my phone. Till when I will be getting the provider id. Hope so I will get it by today itself. Anyways thanks for helping me.

ThumbsUp Re: How to check provider id in Alcatel OT-222

Ok fine here is the imei number 351544034941031 for my phone. Till when I will be getting the provider id. Hope so I will get it by today itself. Anyways thanks for helping me.
    Here you got it the provider id is 800x-2ITBGB1-S40. I hope this is the id that you were looking for and I hope that’s enough for you.

Any other query about the phone then please do feel free to ask me, I would answer it out for you.