Thread: Alcatel OT-108 X not getting started

Alcatel OT-108 X not getting started

Am facing some boot issues with this phone. Don’t know it is from tomorrow morning that I have started facing such kind of problem, what could be the reason behind that? My phone is not damaged as well. the cable of the phone is good and does works with other phone as well, then what could be the primary reason can anyone tell me about it. Your answers would be very helpful for me, that’s all I can say here.

Re: Alcatel OT-108 X not getting started

Quote Originally Posted by Harry-Puttar View Post
    Am facing some boot issues with this phone. Don’t know it is from tomorrow morning that I have started facing such kind of problem, what could be the reason behind that? My phone is not damaged as well. the cable of the phone is good and does works with other phone as well, then what could be the primary reason can anyone tell me about it. Your answers would be very helpful for me, that’s all I can say here.
    Just let me know if you are using the correct cable pinout for your phone or not, if not then that could be one of the reasons why your phone is just refusing to start. May be no charge in the battery and your cable is not allowing the battery to get charged and eventually the phone is not starting up.

angry Re: Alcatel OT-108 X not getting started

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Just let me know if you are using the correct cable pinout for your phone or not, if not then that could be one of the reasons why your phone is just refusing to start. May be no charge in the battery and your cable is not allowing the battery to get charged and eventually the phone is not starting up.
    As I have said in the above post I am using the same cable as being used in the OT 800. So that’s what I am using it now. Well I don’t understand how can the problem would be with the cable when the cable is working fine with all the phones then why should it give problems with this phone? I simply don’t understand this. Do you all have to say anything on this?

Well I wont say much on this issue but all I can say is for once try cleaning the pinout connector. Then connect again with the phone and then see if it is getting charged up or not. In case if that is not working for you then you will have to do some maintenance work in your phone, what you will have to do is do some soldering work in your pcb.

As I have said in the above post I am using the same cable as being used in the OT 800. So that’s what I am using it now. Well I don’t understand how can the problem would be with the cable when the cable is working fine with all the phones then why should it give problems with this phone? I simply don’t understand this. Do you all have to say anything on this?
    If nothing is working out for you then you will have to show it to the service center and better get it replaced that would be the ideal thing to do and nothing else.