Thread: Is it possible to watch Amazon Instant Videos on Acer Iconia Tab A200

Is it possible to watch Amazon Instant Videos on Acer Iconia Tab A200

The title says it all, I am very eager to know if we can watch the videos from amazon on this acer tablet. What do you all think about it? One of my friend had said to me that it is very much possible to do that that’s when I thought of asking this with you all.

I also wanted to know can we watch it via. Wifi as well or not? I am very eager to know the response from your side. I am sure that your response would be positive for me.

Down Re: Is it possible to watch Amazon Instant Videos on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I don’t think so it is possible to view that videos because the videos that you are talking about are the instant videos which are available for the members of the amazon and you cant view it like that only. Plus you have to be a premium member to view that video. So if you are satisfying the condition then only you can view it and that too in the tablets like iPad, this feature is not yet made available for the Iconia a200, that’s what I know. So stop dreaming about this feature being included in your phone, just want to tell you that it is not there, that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Is it possible to watch Amazon Instant Videos on Acer Iconia Tab A200

yes i completely agree with what you have said here, you should be a premium account holder and also imagine the video formats shown in the instant videos are of the completely different formats then the one that is supported in your tablet. How can that be adjusted. So i completely turn down this idea that's for sure.

Re: Is it possible to watch Amazon Instant Videos on Acer Iconia Tab A200

Who said that well let me tell you something on that subject. Frankly speaking what I want to say is you would be very much able to watch the instant videos in your tablet and yes you can view it via wifi as well. there is no problem in that but first and the foremost you have to be a member of the amazon not necessary a premium member but a normal member would be totally ok for you. Ok after having done that you will require some good video converters that will convert the video format. Foxreal TuneSmasher is a good software, download it. Now once you are done with the installation follow the steps that I am giving you here and I am sure it will work out for you

1) You need to set the mode first in Foxreal TuneSmasher. So set it to Screen Capture Mode..
    2) Now as you proceed, there is a option in the left hand side which is called as import files. Click on that.
    3) Now choose the path as well as the output format. Click on convert. The output of the file can be founded out in the location given in the Output box.
    4) Now its time to transfer the file from your system to the tablet via. Usb.

That’s it. I hope this steps do help you to some extent.