Thread: How to identify the carrier of iPhone 4?

How to identify the carrier of iPhone 4?

Hi, can you all please tell me how to identify which carrier belongs to the iPhone. I mean if the phone is unlocked then how to identify which is the original carrier of the iPhone that’s what I want to know, so tell me how would I be able to do that, can anyone here tell me something about it.

Re: How to identify the carrier of iPhone 4?

Hey can you please tell me what is the model number of the phone and also mention the Carrier Lab in it as well, that will help me identify what is the correct carrier for that phone. I hope you did understand what I have said here. so brief me about the same it would be better for me to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Hey can you please tell me what is the model number of the phone and also mention the Carrier Lab in it as well, that will help me identify what is the correct carrier for that phone. I hope you did understand what I have said here. so brief me about the same it would be better for me to understand that.
    I am very sorry that I did not tell all that detaisl anwyays here are the details for the phone the model is MC603B and the Carrier Lab 8.0. so I think that’s enough details and anything else that you need to know then please do let me know so that I will answer it for you.

If you are having a simple iPhone 4 then mc 603 carrier is Vodafone. I did a vast research in internet before concluding to this statement. Hope that helps you. Do look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    If you are having a simple iPhone 4 then mc 603 carrier is Vodafone. I did a vast research in internet before concluding to this statement. Hope that helps you. Do look at it.
    No dude my statement will contradict with yours sine what I found is that iPhone 4g MC603B operator is THREE 8.0 and not Vodafone. I would be interested in knowing as if which was the source from where you got the result. So that I can also have a good look at it. Anyways this is for the user who has asked question, it is THREE 8.0 and not Vodafone. Hope that helps.