Thread: Is there a Backcover Logo light mod for iPhone 4?

Is there a Backcover Logo light mod for iPhone 4?

Guys please look into this pic that I have uploaded and do tell me how does that mod work? Do anyone knows from where can I get that mod? If yes then do tell me about the same that would be better for me, so that’s what I want to say here. I just happened to have a look at this pic and frankly speaking I was completely flattered by this mod and I have decided that I should also have one for me. So do anyone knows about it, if yes then please do tell me about it as well that would be a great help for me.

Re: Is there a Backcover Logo light mod for iPhone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    Guys please look into this pic that I have uploaded and do tell me how does that mod work? Do anyone knows from where can I get that mod? If yes then do tell me about the same that would be better for me, so that’s what I want to say here. I just happened to have a look at this pic and frankly speaking I was completely flattered by this mod and I have decided that I should also have one for me. So do anyone knows about it, if yes then please do tell me about it as well that would be a great help for me.
    Well that’s a backcover with all the led lights inside it that’s what I know here, I hope you all do agree onto it. I don’t know if there is anyone here in India who makes such kind of backcover for the phones. Anyways if you want for your phone then I will ask some of my friends about it and I will surely let you in a day or two is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Well that’s a backcover with all the led lights inside it that’s what I know here, I hope you all do agree onto it. I don’t know if there is anyone here in India who makes such kind of backcover for the phones. Anyways if you want for your phone then I will ask some of my friends about it and I will surely let you in a day or two is that ok?
    Yes completely ok my friend, but I am just wondering how will that LED work with the LCD and also the backcover in it. I am just wondering how would it be possible, if anyone else do knows something about the backcover then do let me know about it, that would be better for me. That’s all I can say here. waiting to hear it from you all.

ThumbsUp Re: Is there a Backcover Logo light mod for iPhone 4?

Well it’s a mod made by British iDevice repair service center called as iPatch. Well it is not a easy procedure to do it requires some specialized equipments that would make this logo glow. Well much has been inspired from the macbook design.

So nothing much has been revealed about how have they done this? If you are staying in England they you can get it done otherwise I don’t think so there is any other way.

Well you can definitely try that at home, all you have to do is get an led strip from a broken lcd or and plug it to the backlight cable on the lcd. Now you have to ensure that you will have to make the led sit in flush and illuminate the apple logo. Cutting out the glass part of the logo and put a clear plastic in that. Well what it would do is throw a clear light through the icon, that’s what I want to say here.