Thread: iPhone 4 dead after removing ic audio

iPhone 4 dead after removing ic audio

The title says it all for you, I decided to do some changes in my iPhone and so I removed the reball Voice processor ic ( ic audio) and made some changes. Now the problem is that my phone is turning on at all. That’s what the problem is over here. I think my phone is completely dead now. Please help me I am stuck in this grave problem.

Re: iPhone 4 dead after removing ic audio

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    The title says it all for you, I decided to do some changes in my iPhone and so I removed the reball Voice processor ic ( ic audio) and made some changes. Now the problem is that my phone is turning on at all. That’s what the problem is over here. I think my phone is completely dead now. Please help me I am stuck in this grave problem.
    I am sure that you have damaged the A4 processor In the process and hence that’s why your phone is dead now. You can show it to the apple center and they will do something about it, that’s what you can do. I hope your phone does gets back to the normal soon.

Re: iPhone 4 dead after removing ic audio

What I would advise you is to remove the ic and replace it with the new one. Or what you can do is make new balls of the old ic and then test it. I am sure that it will work out for you. So try either of the solutions and it should work for you.

Do give a try and let me know if that was of use for you or not. That’s it from my side.

idea Re: iPhone 4 dead after removing ic audio

Even I had a similar problem some days ago and the cause of the problem was the burning of the resistor which is located much closer to the processor. So just have a peek look at the resistor if it is fine or not. In my case I replaced that first and my phone was back to the normal, that’s what I did and now it is working fine completely.