Thread: I lost my 3DS PIN number, how do i register my 3DS now?

I lost my 3DS PIN number, how do i register my 3DS now?

Hey, please help me, i have lost my PIN code! Can i register my Nintendo 3DS without PIN code?

Re: I lost my 3DS PIN number, how do i register my 3DS now?

Don’t worry , you can still find the PIN code at the back side of the 3DS or on the box of the 3DS. There is a Club Nintendo written on it. If you want to get additional warranty period of 90 days then you can just register the serial number, for that you will not need any PIN code. You will only need PIN code for receiving the coins from Club Nintendo. To get it back you should contact the Nintendo and they will tell you your PIN code or you can just mail them your UPC code from your box. Nintendo will directly add your coins to your account.

You will have to check on the backside of the 3DS to locate the pin. Most of the console comes with pin marked on the same. It is common that you might loose the same quiet easily. At the backside you can see a sticker with bar code. This consist of the pin. You can try those number to registry 3DS. I am not really sure which part of that sticker has the pin. You have to checkout manual once. You can also try to contact Nintendo for the same. They will be able to help you to find out the pin code for registering the gaming device.

It is possible to find if you had kept the original box of Nintendo 3DS with you. If you had thrown it then it is complicated. If you have to box just make a call on 1-800-255-3700. And ask about help on your issue. They will be able to give you the proper solution. Through the serial number on the console it is quiet possible for them to give you the pin. And you can also do the same through Nintendo web consume form. You just have to add details about your device in the same and then submit it. They will contact back your email with solution.