Thread: Want to upgrade Graphics card on Lenovo G570 Laptop

Want to upgrade Graphics card on Lenovo G570 Laptop

I am using Lenovo G570 Laptop which was bought just few months back. As main purpose for buying the laptop was for playing games but the thing is that I am not happy with the in-built graphics card that comes with the laptop. So would like to have an extra Graphics Card on to this laptop. So can someone suggest me whether it is possible to have an extra graphics card or not.

Re: Want to upgrade Graphics card on Lenovo G570 Laptop

As far as I know about this you cannot upgrade the graphics card or neither replace it. The reason for this is that Graphics card are soldered with the motherboard and so you cannot upgrade it or replace it. and if you still want to upgrade the graphics card then the entire motherboard has to be replaced with the new one which will cost you more.

As you are telling that for upgrading with the new graphics card I will have to change the entire motherboard. So for this I would like to know that what will be the cost for upgrading with the new motherboard and graphics card.

As you are telling that for upgrading with the new graphics card I will have to change the entire motherboard. So for this I would like to know that what will be the cost for upgrading with the new motherboard and graphics card.
    According to me it is better you don’t go for upgrading, because the cost for upgrading the graphics card will cost you more and in which you can buy a new laptop.

But still if you are willing to pay for the price then for this you can contact to the Lenovo support care for the cost it will take to upgrade with the new one.