Thread: Not able to view saved jpegs file via Photoshop CS5 on Acer Iconia Tab A200

Not able to view saved jpegs file via Photoshop CS5 on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 yesterday and I have bought it to show my clients the portfolio and the designs which I create and that is the main reason for buying it but then today I have found that I am not able to view the images which I have saved in the flash drive. I had contacted the Acer support and found that the files which I have saved in the Photoshop CS5 as jpegs are opening with the mspaint and in order to view them I have to place it on the tablet, I just wanted to know if there is any other way of opening the images using the Photoshop and so??

Re: Not able to view saved jpegs file via Photoshop CS5 on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 yesterday and I have bought it to show my clients the portfolio and the designs which I create and that is the main reason for buying it but then today I have found that I am not able to view the images which I have saved in the flash drive. I had contacted the Acer support and found that the files which I have saved in the Photoshop CS5 as jpegs are opening with the mspaint and in order to view them I have to place it on the tablet, I just wanted to know if there is any other way of opening the images using the Photoshop and so??
    I am not very sure but then have you tried changing the images to a format which can be well supported by the Acer Iconia Tab A200 and display the same without any such issues, if you have not tried out the same then just check it out and see if it is helping.

Re: Not able to view saved jpegs file via Photoshop CS5 on Acer Iconia Tab A200

If you are having the images in cymk color space then you can try out some hacks which have been developed by the adobe in order to come out with a 4 channel jpeg stream, this was basically used for file compression in pdf, on the other hand even the windows is having the ability to open cymk jpegs via the similar kind of hack but then it converts the image to rgb before displaying the same, if you try to saveas the jpeg in mspaint then it will remove all the hacks and will just convert them to jpeg.