Thread: My Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 is dead.

My Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 is dead.

I am using ThinkPad Edge E520 from more than one year. My E520 had no problem before but today when I try to start my E520 then it won’t turn on. No lights, beeps, or anything with the ThinkPad. This is very annoying. I try to start my ThinkPad several times but no success. How to solve this problem? please fries help me to solve this problem.

Re: My Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 is dead.

I am having exact same problem with my ThinkPad Edge E520. I think my ThinkPad is dead. I am unable to turn on my ThinkPad. I thought that this is the problem of power. So I checked the power connection but that was proper. So I reconnect all the connections but this not helps me to solve my problem. I am really disappointed with this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. If anyone got a solution please share here. Please friends HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem's View Post
    I am having exact same problem with my ThinkPad Edge E520. I think my ThinkPad is dead. I am unable to turn on my ThinkPad. I thought that this is the problem of power. So I checked the power connection but that was proper. So I reconnect all the connections but this not helps me to solve my problem. I am really disappointed with this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. If anyone got a solution please share here. Please friends HELP
    This looks like your ThinkPad has battery problem. If the battery is damaged then ThinkPad won’t turn on. So Replace your ThinkPad’s battery then try to turn on it. I think it will turn on

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    This looks like your ThinkPad has battery problem. If the battery is damaged then ThinkPad won’t turn on. So Replace your ThinkPad’s battery then try to turn on it. I think it will turn on
    Thank you so much for the suggestion but your solution doesn’t works for me. I replaced my battery with band new one. After installing new battery I tried to turn on my ThinkPad but still having same problem. I am frustrated now please help me. Any more is also appreciated.

If you are still experiencing same problem then it looks like there is problem in your hardware or in any connection. So contact customer support of the Lenovo for hardware check. They will defiantly solve your problem. If your ThinkPad is under warranty period then they will repair your ThinkPad free of cost.