Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 is unable to get the changes saved to Power Manager Settings

Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 is unable to get the changes saved to Power Manager Settings

I have recently purchased Lenovo ThinkPad SL510. I have found some issue in my laptop. It does not save any changes when I set something in power manager settings. I made changes to the power controls, I changed the power mode to sleep mode after 2 hours and I save the changes. After 2 hours I saw but the laptop was still on. It was not in the sleep mode. And when I tried to recheck the settings I found out that nothing has saved. It was very annoying. What should I do?? Please help me through this relevant topic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 is unable to get the changes saved to Power Manager Settings

I will suggest you to uninstall the power manager and the Power manager drivers. After that you should go to the official website of Lenovo and download the software and install them. Restart your laptop and check if whether the changes are saved or not. I hope it will work for you. Give me your feedback if it works.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 is unable to get the changes saved to Power Manager Settings

Dear friend I want to try it as early as possible but I am little hesitant to do it as I am a newbie in this field. I don’t know how to uninstall the Lenovo power manager. Can you please tell me the exact process? Please help me I am stuck in between.

It is a simple process. So as follows:

• Click on start and type the word programs into the search box
    • Select Add or remove programs
    • Open a window with a list of software installed on your system
    • Scroll down the list and select one of the items by left clicking on it once
    • Click on the word uninstall

I will suggest you to give your Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 to Lenovo official store. Skilled and trained professionals will solve your issue practically. They will easily find what is the exact issue is about. If you have the warranty card you will get an added advantage that you will be charged free for repairing. Hope it will help you.