Thread: Cannot turn on wireless radio in Lenovo T500 ThinkPad

Cannot turn on wireless radio in Lenovo T500 ThinkPad

Hello friends I am using Lenovo T500 ThinkPad laptop in which I have windows 7 operating syetm installed and I am facing problem with Wireless in my laptop. in my laptop I am not able to turn on the Wireless. This problem has started suddenly. Please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot turn on wireless radio in Lenovo T500 ThinkPad

I have read your problem and you should first open device manager in your Lenovo T500 ThinkPad laptop and after opening device manger in your laptop you have to check whether there is any exclamation on the wireless device or not? if there is exclamation mark then it means problem is related to the drivers and that is why I will suggest you to remove wireless drivers from your laptop and then restart the laptop. now after that you have to reinstall the drivers and after installing the drivers again in your laptop your problem might get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

You should first check whether hardware switch in your laptop is set to right or not? if it is not then you should set it to right. I hope this information will be helpful for you. you can also try to solve this problem by doing system restore in your Lenovo T500 ThinkPad laptop.

According to me you should test wireless card in your laptop with the help of Linux live Disc. You have to run the live CD in your laptop and if you get same problem after that also then it can be a hardware fault. This idea will help you to detect exact problem

Same problem occurred with me also and after that I have first tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the wireless drivers in my laptop but that idea does not help to get rid of this problem. Now after that I have come to know that by updating the drivers I can fix this issue and after that I have downloaded latest drivers and then installed in my laptop. now after doing that all the things started working properly. I think you should also update wireless drivers in your Lenovo T500 ThinkPad laptop and then problem will get solved.