Thread: Replacement keyboard for gigabyte P2532N

Replacement keyboard for gigabyte P2532N

It has been my favorite laptop since the time I have brought it. I don’t have much complains about it the only thing that matters to me is the keyboard. Well in the keyboard it is giving me some problems with the fn button. It is somewhat not operating well and hence that’s a issue. So what I want to say is that is there any store by which I can get a replacement keyboard for my notebook. I did have a chat with some of my friends about the same but none of them did not have nay idea since the product was Gigabyte. That’s why I thought of taking some help from you professionals. Hope you will give me some idea.

Re: Replacement keyboard for gigabyte P2532N

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    It has been my favorite laptop since the time I have brought it. I don’t have much complains about it the only thing that matters to me is the keyboard. Well in the keyboard it is giving me some problems with the fn button. It is somewhat not operating well and hence that’s a issue. So what I want to say is that is there any store by which I can get a replacement keyboard for my notebook. I did have a chat with some of my friends about the same but none of them did not have nay idea since the product was Gigabyte. That’s why I thought of taking some help from you professionals. Hope you will give me some idea.
    You can get it from any online stores such as Ebay they have several options to select with, in fact if you don’t get any options there then you can contact the customer support of Gigabyte and they will surely help you on the call. They might also suggest you some stores that you can choose from as well. so you can go with that as well.

Hi there are lots of wireless keyboards available for the notebook these days. So I would ask you to check them out and I am sure that you will love them. It is very easy to use, the onboard keyboards that are there in notebook are really a crap and should not be used at all. So go with the wireless keyboards and mouse for your notebook. Easily available in online stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Hi there are lots of wireless keyboards available for the notebook these days. So I would ask you to check them out and I am sure that you will love them. It is very easy to use, the onboard keyboards that are there in notebook are really a crap and should not be used at all. So go with the wireless keyboards and mouse for your notebook. Easily available in online stores.
    Well the wireless keyboard definitely sounds to me as a good idea but still I will have some issues with it especially carrying the extra keyboard in the laptop bag, so I don’t want that mess to be happening. So what I want is an exact replacement of the on board keyboard and I don’t want a separate attachment with it, I hope you did understand that.

Ok then I cant tell you much, but ordering from the service center or from the online stores would be a good idea. if you do have some idea about the configuration then you can order it otherwise send it to the service center they would replace it for you. I hope you did understand that.