Thread: Nintendo Wii freezes when I launch netflix.

Arrow Nintendo Wii freezes when I launch netflix.

I am using Wii from more than one year. I love to play game on my Wii. The performance of Wii is very nice. But yesterday I downloaded netfix and installed in my Wii from the shop channel. Everything was working nice before but when I launch netfix my Wii freezes. This is very annoying how to solve this problem?

re: Nintendo Wii freezes when I launch netflix.

I am having exact same problem with my Wii. I have installed netfix before one weak. When I try to launch the netfix the screen of the Wii goes black and nothing happens after this black screen. So I need to restart my wii this is very annoying. How to solve this problem? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem's View Post
    I am having exact same problem with my Wii. I have installed netfix before one weak. When I try to launch the netfix the screen of the Wii goes black and nothing happens after this black screen. So I need to restart my wii this is very annoying. How to solve this problem? Please help.
    This looks like Netflix is not installed properly in your Wii. So uninstall Netflix from your wii and install it again to your Wii. This may solve your problem. I was suffer from the same problem before My problem is solved using this Solution. Hope this solution will work for you also. Best of luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    This looks like Netflix is not installed properly in your Wii. So uninstall Netflix from your wii and install it again to your Wii. This may solve your problem. I was suffer from the same problem before My problem is solved using this Solution. Hope this solution will work for you also. Best of luck!!!
    Thank you very much for the solution. But this solution is unable to solve my problem. I reinstall Netflix in my Wii still I am experiencing same problem when I launch Netflix my Wii freezes again. I am frustrated now. I am totally disappointed because of this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Please please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem's View Post
    Thank you very much for the solution. But this solution is unable to solve my problem. I reinstall Netflix in my Wii still I am experiencing same problem when I launch Netflix my Wii freezes again. I am frustrated now. I am totally disappointed because of this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Please please help.
    If you are still suffering from this problem then visit to Nintendo's trouble shooting pages. These pages may help you to solve your problem. If you are not able to solve your problem using this pages then you can contact Customer support of the Wii they will defiantly solve your problem