Thread: Is facebook and twitter applications are supported by the Nokia symbian belle?

Arrow Is facebook and twitter applications are supported by the Nokia symbian belle?

I saw an image of mobile screen Nokia E6 having Nokia symbian belle operating system. In that image facebook and twitter was in home screen. Is facebook and twitter applications are supported by the Nokia symbian belle operating system? Please provide information.

Re: Is facebook and twitter applications are supported by the Nokia symbian belle?

I am using Nokia E6 from nine days. This is very nice phone. I have downloaded and installed facebook application in my Nokia E6. My Nokia E6 has symbian belle operating system. Facebook application works smoothly on symbian belle operating system. This is really very nice application. I love symbian belle operating system.

Re: Is facebook and twitter applications are supported by the Nokia symbian belle?

I have also installed symbian belle in my Nokia E7. This operating system is very nice. The performance of this operating system is very good. I have installed facebook as well as twitter application in my nokia e7 mobile. This both applications works fine in symbian belle. I have no problem with the performace of these both applications. Both the applications are fully supported by the symbian belle.