Thread: Nokia’s new symbian belle operating system is not good.

Arrow Nokia’s new symbian belle operating system is not good.

I am using Nokia N8 mobile phone. This phone has symbian anna operating system. I am planning to upgrade my operating system to symbian belle. But I heard that this new Nokia symbian belle operating system has several problems. Should I upgrade my operating system? Please help me. Provide your suggestions if are already upgraded your operating system.

Re: Nokia’s new symbian belle operating system is not good.

The user interface of the symbian belle is very attractive compare to the symbian anna operating system. But the performance of symbian anna is good compare to the symbian belle. So if you looking for better looks of operating system then swich to this new operating system symbian belle. But if you want better performance then do not upgrade your operating system.

I upgrade my Nokia N8 operating system. But now I am suffering with this operating system. My all games are erased because of the up gradation of this operating system. This is very annoying. I am totally disappointed with this operating system. My Email setting was also set to default. So I need to change my email settings. If are planning to install new belle operating system then it is not suggested to you.

The new Nokia symbian belle operating system does not have some important features which are available in old anna operating system. But belle looks awesome. The belle operating system does not show battery icon so we unable to understand remaining battery level. From network list we cannot remove unused wireless networks. I am also unable to find desktop shortcut for applications.

The new Nokia symbian belle operating system has several problems. In this operating system some widgets are not available as well as some styles also missing. The music player of this operating system is not compact. This operating system does not have big mechanical clock. The upgrade of this operating system removes all applications and themes.